This class gives your dog the opportunity to think and reason. We offer the correct, positive way to learn agility equipment and prepare your dog for future agility course work. Learn the equipment and fundamentals in a quiet, closed setting for a solid foundation and best results.
Detailed Class Information
Introduction to Agility Class (CGC required)
- Class size: must have 4 dogs to hold class.
- Cost: Non-member $102.00, Member $82.50 (6 sessions, once per week)
- Date/time: Thursdays from 6:15pm to 7:15pm, starting October 28th through December 9th
- Complete the online registration and payment process including acknowledging you read and agreed to the Liability Waiver Agreement.
- Immunization records including Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella must be submitted via email or mail prior to your first day of class.
Nancy has been a member of LBDTC since 1995. She has been training dogs for over 30 years. She has trained or competed in the following: Conformation, Agility, Obedience, Rally, Tracking and Nose-work. Sponsored competition includes: AKC, CPE, WCRL, TDAA and international canine events. Noteworthy competition includes competing in the AKC Agility Invitational in Orlando in 2011, invited to compete in the TDAA Grand Prix in Ohio in 2018 and most recently invited to the AKC Rally Championships for 2019 and 2020. All of her dogs are Canine Good Citizens and she is a member of Angel-on-a-Leash therapy dogs. She actively supports Brussels Griffon Rescue. Nancy believes training and competing are not about titles. Instead, she believes, “If your dog and you are not having fun, you should not be doing it.”
8746 New Falls Road
Levittown, PA 19054