Focusing on five basic behaviors, the Beginners Obedience Class helps owners and dogs achieve success through structured activities and positive dog training methods. Trainers also help owners understand how to use the basic commands at home to turn that unruly bundle of joy into a well-behaved family pet.
Beginners Obedience Class
- Class size: maximum of 8 dogs
- Cost: Non-member $120.00, Member $95.00 (7 sessions, once per week)
- Date/time: Tuesdays from 6:15pm to 7:15pm starting May30th through July 18th (NO CLASS TUESDAY, JULY 4TH)
- All dogs come to all Tuesday night classes. An orientation packet will be emailed to you prior to May 30th. The Wednesday detail is different regarding orientation.
- Complete the online registration and payment process including acknowledging you read and agreed to the Liability Waiver Agreement.
- Immunization records including Distemper, Rabies (if 6 months or older), and Bordetella must be submitted via email in order to complete the registration process. Please note: Bordetella is not a routine vaccine but is required for this class.
Trainers: Carol McKinney/Ken McKinney
Carol has been a member of LBDTC for 12 years where she is a trainer/assistant for the Beginner/Advanced Obedience classes. She is a Training Committee Member, Board Member, and Co-Training Administrator. Carol has also been involved with the Women’s Animal Center for the past 17 years. She has been involved with Novice Obedience, Nose Work, Rally and Tracking. Carol has volunteered at numerous Agility and Obedience Trials.
Ken has been a member of LBDTC for 12 years where he is a part-time trainer and full-time assistant for the Beginner/Advanced Obedience classes. He is a Training Committee Member, Publicity Committee Chairperson, and Board Recording Secretary. Ken assists with LBDTC’s pet food drives and volunteers at numerous Obedience, Agility and Rally Trials. Ken has also been involved with the Women’s Animal Center in various capacities including dog handler for the past 17 years.
8746 New Falls Road
Levittown, PA 19054
- Pick your Ticket Type
- Complete the registration form
- Check the box I have Read and Agree to LBDTC’s Agreement
- Click on Proceed to Payment – This will take you to the Pay Pal login screen where there are 2 options. Either enter your email or phone number for your existing Pay Pal account and continue through the payment process as you normally would, or if you don’t want to create a Pay Pal account, choose pay with your Debit or Credit Card.
- If you choose to pay with your Debit or Credit Card, you will see Check Out as Guest. Enter your email and click continue to payment.
- Enter your contact information and debit or credit card number. IMPORTANT – At the bottom of the information you just entered, “UNCHECK” SAVE INFO AND CREATE YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT. Pay Pal will process your payment without creating a Pay Pal account.
- Once your payment is processed, you are officially confirmed in your class.
Reserve Your Space!
This class is fully booked.